Cease to be is up in my Society6 shop!
Cease To Be.
Acrylic on 16 x 20 canvas. Encrusted in glitter and tiny plastic gems.
The title comes from the Blue Breath track.
Acrylic and spray paint on birch board.18 x 24 inches and super glossy in person.
Thirty percent glitter, fifty percent fingerpainting.
Stickers and prints! I got em!
I’M SORRY OKAY
- Still feels like painting with butter.
- Every time I squash out a giant dollop of paint I feel SO WASTEFUL
- AND I CAN’T EVEN RESURRECT IT IF IT DRIES
- Sometimes I just really want a nice, transluscent glaze of colourNOPE NOPE NOPE
- Painting on canvases and boxes is just really, really cool.
- FINICKY HIGHLIGHTSSSSS
- When something big needs to dry I can just, like, lean it against the wall. How convenient.
- Working from dark to light is great. Wooooo
I was poking around my DA folders and ran across some ~vintage~ MKV. I’m actually surprised at how little the way I draw Desirae has changed ince the start of the comic.
Especially considering how she FIRST started out haha
My lines are still gross and woobly
Me: Y’know I like the look of the natural birch board and I think I’d like to let it stand alone.
Me: *spray paints the entire thing solid gold and slams three clear coats overtop*